


So fall is here! This is my favorite time of year! Halloween my most favorite one and Thanksgiving is great to. I got out all our Halloween decor and got our porch set up for the upcoming doling out of candy. I have yet to really decorate spooky like for Halloween but this year I decided it was going to happen. Spider web curtains brings you into a creepy bat cave. Very excited to Halloween night when I can turn on the fog machine and fill up the creep grave yard that has replaced my now dead flower beds. It will be great. The kids have loved the bats and bugs all over the walls and painting tombstone with me. Picture will come soon.
This year for thanksgiving will be my first official cook it all myself for the family Thanksgiving since I have been married. I am very much looking forward to it. The food will be spectacular but mostly I am excited to have my Dads whole side of the family here as well as my brothers and nieces and nephews over of course. It is always nice to get the family together.
I love your decor! You're so crafty.
ReplyDelete