Friday, August 7, 2009

Time gose by so fast.

Jared and I are watching these kids of ours grow so fast. Lizzy is on the verge of crawling. I am not sure I am ready for that. Two mobile kids? I aw I think I will be in hell. Don't get me wrong, it is great but very scary at the same time. Jared is excited to see it but he is not with them all day.

Jared is doing well at work he is # 13 in the call center. What this means is he is at the top of the call center out of a thousand employees. He is anticipating becoming a trainer. He will love that. Teaching is something he really enjoys. It also means that if he can stay there for the next 12 moths we will be given an all expense paid vacation to Hawaii. Wow, wouldn't that be amazing!!

1 comment:

  1. That would be AWESOME!!!!
    PS - your kids are SO cute! :-)

    ReplyDelete