Saturday, July 18, 2009

Life has been really crazy the past 2 weeks. I have been dealing with screaming kids non stop, and feeling like I am going insane, and Jared found out he did not get the job he was applying for. Sometimes I ask myself if it is all worth it. Is it worth all the sacrifice and struggle? I have come to the conclusion that it is. We just need to learn that we can't always see the light at the end of the tunnel but the Lord has promised us that there is a light and we need to trust in him to make it there. Enough about that and on to the other events in our lives.
Jared has got all his paper work done and application in to school. So as long as we get that greant we are hoping for he will be enrolled this fall at Chemeketa to get all his generals done for a computer science degree. That means I will be home alone a lot more and I hate being alone. So we will see how well I fair. If you see me and I have gone all gray and am in a crappy mood, you will know why! :) This is a great time for him to get college out of the way and us as a family finally living a normal life.
The other day we Lost a lot of our photos and all our music when our hard drive crashed so that was a bummer, but we will get the music back and I have got to get on to taking photos any chance I get to make up for lost time. Wish me luck!!

2 comments:

  1. You lost your photos!!! Uggg! I'm so sorry! That happened to us but some of them were able to be saved. Take your computer to Salem Geeks on Liberty. They were able to retrieve a lot of what we lost. Good luck!!
    As for jobs and school, you have the right attitude about that. Hang in there! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a bummer to lose pictures! I hope you can get them back!!!

    We'll keep you guys in our thoughts/prayers for lots and lots of grant money, or pell grants, that way you won't have to pay it back!

    ReplyDelete