Wednesday, September 16, 2009

What we did this Summer!

Ok, so we have had a great summer. I am ready for the fall and the heat to go away. Although I don't know if I am ready for it to be cold. We got to do a bit of traveling these past few months, We went to Utah for a family reunion and that was so much fun. Got to see old friends and lots of Jareds family. I have never been to Zions national Park and it was incredible!! Jared got to take a trip with friends to Reno where he swears he had the BEST ribs in the world. The kids and I spent lots of time with Nana and Papa, whom they love so much. and swam almost every day.

Texas is finally kicking his feet in the pool. He used to just lay there like a limp noodle while we carted him around, with the occasional arm circle. He loves to jump off the edge and splash a lot!!

Lizzy is starting to crawl and I don't know that I am ready for her to be mobile. She is sitting up on her own and starting to eat baby food. With these new accomplishments in hand Texas thinks it is funny to run by her and push her down. The little stinker.

Life is good right now and we are getting ready to to a both in Oktoberfest with my mom and sis. Hopefully we will be able to make a little moola!!!! Jared will have to watch the kids by himself this weekend. His first time a lone with the kids for an extended period of time.. Everyone keep him in your prayers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment